Our mission is to help visionary ideas light up a brighter future.
Loopspeed help businesses to elevate human performance and wellbeing, using carefully designed technology.
Our Behaviours and Principles
Together we strive for massive impact and long-term legacy. But we always start where we are.
Being able to respond to user feedback and change requirements as you learn is critical in creating the right solution for your users.
A Short Story
Our co-founders’ story together began when Matt discovered the brother of his good school friend (James) was learning mobile app development. Both at the beginning of their coding journeys, they connected and started collaborating.
- If you don’t understand something, keep at it until you do!
- It’s good to have a partner or co-founder
The pair launched their first collaborative project “Push” which was a personal development app that delivered customised affirmations and quotes.
- Always design and test designs before starting coding
- Get frequent user feedback and seek criticism from intelligent people
After sharpening their saws for a few years, the guys started working on their first client projects. They worked in partnership with a London agency. Initially the projects were small custom-built websites, quickly moving to increasingly larger and more challenging applications.
- The Planning Fallacy - Things always take longer than you think!
Loopspeed was founded with the mission of helping accelerate world-changing ideas!
- Choosing a name is hard! They created a Google Form and asked 20 people to rate each idea.
Matt and James were working on a handful of projects, most notably Associo and Inspect and Adapt. They focused their energy on helping Associo and continuing their professional development.
- Focus on building long-term relationships and deliver more than expected
A big focus on evolving the company and growing. The website was redesigned and expanded. The Loopcraft was built using real meteorites. Matt Sadler and Ola joined to help with design and development.
- Cognitive Diversity matters - the best solutions are formed when different perspectives meet